PROGRAM & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Students Learn Students Vote Coalition
The SLSV Coalition Program & Communications Coordinator will work closely with the SLSV team and external partners to oversee the daily activities and accomplish the goals of different SLSV Coalition programs – mostly Campus Takeover, National Voter Education Week, Civic Holidays, and Ask Every Student. This position’s responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, managing email correspondence to partners of these programs, recruiting new partners through webinars and personalized outreach efforts, cleaning up data related to these programs and tracking our impact metrics, hosting trainings for program partners that support their efforts, and creating digital materials to be used in social media campaigns. This position reports to the SLSV Coalition Deputy Director.
The Program & Communications Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and logistics of different SLSV Coalition programs, including Campus Takeover, National Voter Education Week, Civic Holidays, and Ask Every Student.
- Work with other SLSV team members to manage email correspondence and newsletters related to these programs using Mailchimp and EveryAction.
- Support programmatic partner recruitment efforts by conducting outreach to new partners and presenting at online and in-person events.
- Empower external partners in these programs by assisting with the creation of resources and hosting online trainings that strengthen their engagement with our work.
- Maintain data related to these programs measuring partner recruitment and engagement efforts as well as overall program impact using Google Sheets and EveryAction.
- Update different programmatic websites in partnership with the SLSV Coalition’s Communications Manager and Campus Engagement and Support Coordinator.
- Support in creation of digital designs for the programs above – including but not limited to webpages, toolkits, recruitment materials, and social media posts.