Recruitment & Resource Development Coordinator
The Recruitment & Resource Development Coordinator VISTA will be responsible for strengthening Move for America’s programs through recruitment of Fellows, fundraising, and developing systems and structures that increase the organization’s capacity for each as the organization grows.
Objective 1: Build a strong pipeline of candidates to accept the maximum number of people into our Fellowship program as possible.
● Identify and attend local recruitment events
● Develop marketing materials and social media content that promote recruitment
● Partner with Recruitment leader to act on core strategies for recruitment
Objective 2: Increase funds raised from individual and foundation partners
● Identify potential grant opportunities
● Draft grant proposals
● Acknowledge all donations
● Develop materials, messages, and digital content for donors
● Support fundraising event planning
● Gather and develop stories of Fellows and their impact Objective 3: Develop internal systems and materials that improve efficiency and effectiveness of fundraising and recruitment.
● Partner with Salesforce developer to build and implement a CRM tracking system for recruitment and fundraising
● Build recruitment playbook
● Build fundraising systems and templates