Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (Committee) is a nonpartisan nonprofit organization devoted to educating policymakers, the media and citizens about the fiscal challenges facing the country, as well as the possible solutions. The Committee is made up of some of the nation's leading budget experts including many of the past Chairmen and Directors of the Budget Committees, the Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget, and the Government Accountability Office.
This is not your typical database role. We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong organization and research management skills to join our team. The Database Administrator plays an integral part in managing our quickly growing database of stakeholders, media, congressional staff, and others. This role will also work with members of the senior leadership team to ensure database coordination with the organization’s other legislative, fundraising, and operational systems.
The Database Administrator position reports to the Deputy Chief of Staff.
- Maintaining the organization’s database system, ensuring data integrity and functionality
- Managing and coordinating the database with the organization’s legislative tracking and fundraising software
- Coordinating and managing the sending of email communications through Constant Contact using both WYSIWYG and HTML editors
- Creating and implementing standard operating procedures for the growth and organization of the database
- Managing event pages and RSVPs through the database, and leading on-site registration for events
- Identifying and resolving database issues related to performance and capacity
- Troubleshooting complex database issues in accurate and timely manner
- Developing best practices for performance and operational efficiency
- Performing regular audits to ensure data integrity
- Providing technical guidance and training to staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years of database administration experience
- Previous experience with Constant Contact required, experience with Donor Perfect and Quorum database systems a plus
- Experience in operations, maintenance, and support, preferably with database technology
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize amongst competing deadlines, and detail-oriented
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to Apply
The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget is committed to fostering an equitable, diverse and inclusive working environment. The Committee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status and other such factors in accordance with US state and federal laws.
Something looks off?