Summer Internship 2024 - Technology Policy
Bipartisan Policy Center
BPC’s Business and Technology Project has overlapping staff members and similar priorities. Our Technology project works to inform key policy decisions around AI and other technological advancements. The work addresses questions of fairness, inclusion, regulation, privacy, and security, when it comes to incorporating technological advancements such as artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) into everyday life.
The intern will work with project staff on writing and research, event planning, tracking news and congressional activity, blogging, and communications activities. Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the successful candidate’s interests and the needs of the projects.
- Must be an enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate school or be a recent grad
- Strong research and writing skills
- Efficient worker with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong interest in artificial intelligence, AR/VR, and/or other technological advancements, corporate governance, or ESG issues
BPC has a robust summer program. Interns work full time, and will receive a $6,000 stipend for ten weeks of work. Interns must be rising juniors or above. Applicants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate program or a recent graduate. Interns will provide functional support, conduct research, and work directly with project analysts and staff in various capacities.
*Please note that our Summer internship will be hybrid program*
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until a qualified candidate has been identified. Please do not send multiple submissions. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to contact those who have not been selected for an internship. No phone calls, please. Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply but must have a valid work permit or visa verifying eligibility to work in the United States. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Required materials (please submit as one PDF File):
• Cover Letter
• Relevant writing sample (3-5 pages).
• College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable).
• Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
• Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences).
• Summer internships: March 1st
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying