Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024- Human Resources/Operations
Bipartisan Policy Center
BPC’s Human Resources/Operations department is a functional team within BPC that assists with benefits, full time recruitment, staff engagement, the internship program etc. Our HR team works as a key component in major decisions within BPC and operates as internal customer service for BPC employees. The work addresses questions of inclusion, diversity, equity, best practices and processes, and providing the best possible support for employees. BPC works with every project and department within BPC.
We are looking for an HR/Operations Intern to support our team by performing various administrative tasks to support the department’s daily activities and take on various projects as we look to improve our HR processes and ensure the office is running smoothly. If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our organization approaches various facets of HR, from recruiting to compliance, we’d like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include a host of tasks such as documenting HR processes, creating and maintaining on-boarding and off-boarding checklists, scheduling interviews, researching and drafting policies and processes, drafting internal employee communications, researching our ability to increase our diversity candidate pipeline, staff engagement, learning and development, benefits, total rewards and working with and facilities and operations on a variety of projects. Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the successful candidate’s interests and the needs of the team.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate school, or a recent graduate.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Efficient worker with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong interest in HR and customer service.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying