Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024 - Technology Policy
Bipartisan Policy Center
BPC’s Business and Technology Project has overlapping staff members and similar priorities. Our Technology project works to inform key policy decisions around AI and other technological advancements. The work addresses questions of fairness, inclusion, regulation, privacy, and security, when it comes to incorporating technological advancements such as artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) into everyday life.
The intern will work with project staff on writing and research, event planning, tracking news and congressional activity, blogging, and communications activities. Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the successful candidate’s interests and the needs of the projects.
- Must be an enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate school or be a recent grad
- Strong research and writing skills
- Efficient worker with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong interest in artificial intelligence, AR/VR, and/or other technological advancements, corporate governance, or ESG issues
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying