Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024 - Events
Bipartisan Policy Center
The events intern will work directly with the events, communications, and marketing staff to plan in-person as well as virtual BPC events. As a cross-functional department, the intern will have opportunities to work on various projects across all of BPC’s policy areas.
- Assist directly with the planning and execution of in-person and virtual BPC events.
- Create CRM marketing campaigns, design Eventbrite registration as well as graphic and digital assets for events.
- Manage post-event reporting and surveys.
- Work with social media and digital teams on event promotion.
- Contribute to ongoing projects such as site selection and venue research.
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying