Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024 - Democracy Program, Presidential Leadership Initiative
Bipartisan Policy Center
In the Spring of 2021, presidential historian and former White House aide Tevi Troy joined the Bipartisan Policy Center as a Senior Fellow studying the presidency. As head of BPC’s Presidential Leadership Initiative, he writes regularly for mainstream publications and is also involved in a variety of book projects.
- Strong research skills, including a willingness to be creative and comprehensive in researching multiple
- Good editing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Significant interest in American history and the presidency
NOTE: This is a research heavy internship. Those not interested in significant research time in the library and on the internet should not apply.
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying