Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024 - Communications
Bipartisan Policy Center
The communications department intern will work directly with the press, digital, and events staff in promoting BPC’s work to the public. As a cross-functional department, the intern will have opportunities to work on various projects across all of BPC’s policy areas.
- Monitor and internally disseminate reports of the organization’s media coverage. Maintain and build targeted press lists.
- Draft press releases, media pitches, event language, and social media posts.
- Design and create digital materials for events and social media marketing campaigns.
- Assist with BPC podcast and video production.
BPC seeks an intern to assist the communications team with the day-to-day activities of a busy press shop. Undergraduate (rising juniors and above) and graduate students, as well as recent graduates are eligible to apply. Successful applicants will be bright, ambitious self-starters with an interest in public policy, politics, and communications. Excellent writing and editing skills are required.
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying