Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring Internship 2024 - Business
Bipartisan Policy Center
BPC's Business project is comprised of three work streams: ESG/corporate governance, small business, and global competitiveness. We work to develop policy ideas that will support the creation and growth of new and young enterprises and the strength and vibrancy of existing businesses. The Business project explores the role of a corporation in society and how corporate governance structures such as ESG affect business decisions. BPC works with both the private and public sectors to answers these questions through in-depth research and analysis.
BPC is currently seeking an intern to support these activities. The ideal applicant for this position will have a wide range of knowledge and experience. They will also be intellectually curious and a self-starter, with the ability to get up-to-speed on a diverse set of issues involved in these pressing policy areas.
The intern will work with project staff on writing and research, event planning, tracking news and congressional activity, blogging, and communications activities. Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the successful candidate’s interests and the needs of the projects.
- Must be an enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate school or be a recent grad
- Strong research and writing skills
- Efficient worker with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, finance, leadership enterprise, development, public policy or any other related field.
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying