Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n\n
Spring 2024 Internship- Infrastructure/Housing
Bipartisan Policy Center
BPC’s Infrastructure Project and Housing Project have overlapping staff members and similar priorities. The Infrastructure Project has been working to establish a new model for infrastructure investment in critically needed projects, including both economic and social infrastructure. And the Housing Project has developed a new pragmatic policy roadmap that aims to meet today’s housing needs and those of future generations. Building off past reports and commissions, BPC continues to inform and engage both housing and infrastructure policymakers through in-depth and timely research.
The intern will work with project staff on writing and research, event planning, tracking news and congressional activity, blogging, and communications activities. Specific responsibilities will be determined based on the successful candidate’s interests and the needs of the projects.
- Must be an enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate school
- Strong research and writing skills
- Efficient worker with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong interest in infrastructure policy or housing policy, as well as economic, finance, and community development issues
- Cover letter tailored to the team(s) you are applying for
- College or university transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Phone and email contact information for two professional references, including a professor or other individual familiar with your work.
- Brief response to our Diversity statement on what it means to you (5-8 sentences)
- 2-3 page writing sample
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying